jueves, 21 de junio de 2012

In Your Hands

Sometimes I'm too weak to try. Sometimes I fake a smile, when all I wanna do is cry.
There are times where I feel like running away, like disappearing for a while. But that's when You come along, take me by the hand, twirl me around and lead me to Your Cross. There, you show me Your wounds, bullets You took for me. It's here at the Cross where I can lay my hurt down, where my tears hit Your feet, where You pick up my heavy heart. 
In your hands, you wipe away the dirt. You gather my broken pieces and I watch you mend them together.

With amazement I watch, and with wonder I let silence reign. With no words, you gently wipe away the taers from my eyes and place in me the completely new and healed heart.

That's when I realize, no pain is greater than Your love.


No hay comentarios: