sábado, 20 de noviembre de 2010

The day I make history

The day I make history
The day I cling to victory
When the pain is healed
When the Earth has revelead
That light will make it's way through the dark
That those who turned their backs will be let down
Those who survived with the blood
Will gain a place to stay
The days of suffering are to come
But the day I make history
I'll be gone.
Gone to the place where I belong,
Where not a dose of darkness comes
Where the Sun still shines at night
Because it's got no reason for dark.
Where all the worries disappear.
Where the thought of sadness doesn't appear.
When the mountains are filled with fresh air
Where the trees are filled with fruits
Where the streets are filled with joyful people
Where the people are filled with only love
And why the reason for eternity is comfort
And why the souls who were left last
Will be chosen first.

No hay comentarios: